AMES, Iowa, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NewLink Genetics Corporation (NASDAQ: NLNK), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing cancer therapeutics, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including regulatory, clinical trial, research and development, general and administrative and manufacturing expenses. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies & Company, Inc. and Stifel Nicolaus Weisel are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering.
The securities described above are being offered by the Company pursuant to a shelf registration statement previously filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from Jefferies & Company, Inc., Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at 877-547-6340, or by email at Prospectus_Department@Je
SOURCE NewLink Genetics Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Clinical Data from NewLink Genetics HyperAcute Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy Published in Journal of Immunotherapy
2. Lota S. Zoth joins NewLinks Board of Directors; heads Audit Committee
3. Epigenetics Technology Market (Epigenomics, DNA Methylation, Histone Modifications, RNA Interference, Cancer Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine) (2012 - 2017)
4. Amgen to Acquire deCODE Genetics, a Global Leader in Human Genetics
5. Submit Questions to Nobel Laureates and Other Experts about Genetics and Society
6. The International Serious Adverse Event Consortium and UC San Diego To Collaborate On Research Into The Genetics Of Drug Induced Renal Injury
7. Millennium Laboratories Announces Landmark Pharmacogenetics Clinical Outcomes Study
8. Epigenetics R&D Pipeline - Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) Offer the Most Promising Targets and Outnumber Other Classes of Epigenetic Targets
9. Response Genetics, Inc. to Release Second Quarter Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 14, 2012
10. Genelex Receives First Patent on Business Methods for Pharmacogenetics
11. Intermountain Healthcare and Myriad Genetics Enter Into Research Collaboration Agreement