13 Gammon HM, Waters JH, Watt A, Loeb JM, Donini-Lenhoff A: Developing performance measures for patient blood management. Transfusion 2011; 51:2500 –9.
14 Joint Commission Perspectives. The Joint Commission Continues to Study Overuse Issues. Volume 32, Number 5, 2012 : 4-8(5).
15 Hill, S., Broomer, B Stover, J, White, W. (2011). Accuracy of estimated blood loss in spine surgery. American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Conference, San Diego, CA
16 Ehrenfeld JM, Henneman JP, Sandberg WS. "Impact of Continuous and Noninvasive Hemoglobin Monitoring on Intraoperative Blood Transfusions." American Society Anesthesiologists. 2010;LB05
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is the global leader in innovative noninvasive monitoring technologies that significantly improve patient care—helping solve "unsolvable" problems. In 1995, the company debuted Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, known as Masimo SET®, which virtually eliminated false alarms and increased pulse oximetry's ability to detect life-threatening events. More than 100 independent and objective studies demonstrate Masimo SET provides the most reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even under the most challenging clinical conditions, including patient motion and low peripheral perfusion. In 2005, Masimo introduced rainbow SET® Pulse CO-OximetryTM technology, allowing noninvasive and continuous monitoring of blood constituents that previously required invasive procedures, including total hemoglobin (SpHb®), oxygen content (SpOCTM), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and Pleth Variability Index (PVI®), in addition to SpO2'/>"/>
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Psyadon Announces Positive Interim Analysis of Phase 2 Study of Ecopipam for the Treatment of Tourette Syndrome
2. Nektar Announces Start of Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of NKTR-181, a Novel Opioid Analgesic Molecule, for Treatment of Chronic Pain
3. Chimerixs Broad Spectrum Antiviral Therapeutic, CMX001, Demonstrates Potential To Mitigate BK Virus Associated End-Organ Disease In Clinical Study
4. Cerulean Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2 Study of CRLX101 in Ovarian Cancer
5. HIV Immunity Study Could Pave Way for Vaccine Development
6. Grifols Initiates Safety Study of Inhaled Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) Following Orphan Drug Designation for Cystic Fibrosis
7. Anthera Pharmaceuticals Provides Additional Data from the Recently Completed PEARL-SC Study of Blisibimod in the Proposed Phase 3 Population
8. New Study Answers CMS/USPSTF Concerns for CT Colonography Screening Reimbursement: It is a Viable Option for the Medicare-Aged Population
9. Lilly Announces Pomaglumetad Methionil Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint of Clinical Study
10. Orexigen Therapeutics Announces the Light Study is Enrolling Faster than Originally Projected
11. Shionogi-ViiV Healthcare announces positive initial data from phase III study of dolutegravir-based regimen vs Atripla in HIV