MINNEAPOLIS, March 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Uroplasty, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UPI) highlighted results from a two-year, multicenter clinical study of Macroplastique that will be published in the April 2010 print edition of The Journal of Urology(R). The 24-month study evaluated the durability of Macroplastique for stress urinary incontinence in women with previously documented success at 12 months. Substantial, durable results were sustained during 2 years with 84% of patients maintaining significant improvement from their 12-month assessment. Additionally, 67% of the patients implanted with Macroplastique were dry at the 24-month follow-up visit.
"This study clearly demonstrates that Macroplastique provides a high level
of long-term effectiveness," said Uroplasty Chief Executive Officer and
President David K
SOURCE Uroplasty, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Soligenix Announces Publication of Positive Stability Results with RiVax(TM), its Vaccine Against Ricin Toxin
2. Bionovo Announces Publication of Positive Results From the Phase 1B Clinical Trial of Bezielle (BZL101) for Metastatic Breast Cancer
3. Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. Announces Publication of Results from Phase 2a Trial of DR Cysteamine for Treatment of Cystinosis
4. Soligenix Announces Publication of Positive Pre-Clinical Results with RiVax(TM), Its Vaccine Against Ricin Toxin
5. Genomic Health Announces Publication of Study of Oncotype DX(R) in Node-Positive Breast Cancer That Identifies Patients Who Do Not Appear to Benefit From Chemotherapy
6. Interleukin Genetics and NYU Langone Medical Center Announce Publication of Study on Genetics of Osteoarthritis
7. Shire Announces Publication of Open-Label Study on Coadministration of INTUNIV(TM) (guanfacine) Extended-Release Tablets with Stimulants
8. BioVex Announces Publication of Phase 2 Melanoma Results With OncoVEX (GM-CSF) in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
9. MolSofts New Technology Brings Online Publications to Life in Fully Interactive 3D
10. Award-Winning Disability Lifestyle Magazine Celebrates 20 Years of Publication - And 20 Years of Employing People with Disabilities
11. Bionovo Announces Publication of Data on Potential Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Due to the Inhibitory Effect of Tamoxifen Treatment on Estrogen Receptor Beta