- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for five neurology devices market categories – CSF management, neurosurgical products, neurostimulation devices, interventional neurology, and neurological diagnostic equipment.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010 has been given for all categories.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the endoscopy devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the neurology devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved