- The competitive landscape of the global neurodegenerative disease market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Teva, Novartis, Merck, Pfizer and Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer Schering and Biogen Idec.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place in 2009 and 2010 in the neurodegenerative disease market.
Reasons to buy
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential of each indication.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Neurodegenerative Disease Market to 2017 - Introduction 12
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 13
3 Neurodegenerative Disease Market to 2017 – Global Market Overview 14
3.1 Introduction 14
3.2 Revenue 16
3.2.1 Generic Share 17
3.2.2 Annual Cost of Treatment 18
3.2.3 Treatment Usage Patterns 19
4 Neurodegenerative Disease Market to 2017 – Geographical Landscape 21
4.1 The US 23
4.1.1 Revenue 23
4.1.2 Annual Cost of Treatment 24
4.1.3 Treatment Usage Patterns 25
4.2 Top Five Countries of Europe 27
4.2.1 Annual Cost of
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved