myotrophic lateral sclerosis. The report also provides information on the share of generics in Neurodegenerative Disease Markets and examines the global treatment usage patterns for neurodegenerative diseases. In addition, the geographical distribution of neurodegenerative diseases and therapeutics market across the US, the top five countries of Europe and in Japan. The report also includes insights into the neurodegenerative disease therapeutics research and development (R&D) product pipeline and explores the competitive landscape, including major players in the Neurodegenerative Disease Market. Finally, the report also includes analysis of the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) and licensing agreements that have taken place in the Neurodegenerative Disease Market.
- The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis, competitive landscape and key M&A trends in the global neurodegenerative disease market for the six indications that includes Alzheimer's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Diabetic neuropathy and orphan neurodegenerative disease such as Huntington's disease and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Data and analysis on the neurodegenerative disease market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the neurodegenerative disease market from 2002 to 2010, with market forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Share of the generics in global neurodegenerative disease market and for the market of each indication that are covered in the report.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impacPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Related medicine technology :1
. Mayo Clinic Studies Find REM Sleep Behavior Disorder is Associated with Other Features of Neurodegenerative Disorders2
. Gene Therapy Slows Progression of Fatal Neurodegenerative Disease in Children3
. Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Announces Filing of a New Patent Application for the Use of Novel Compounds as Potential Treatment for Neurodegenerative Diseases4
. Transgenomic and Power3 Medical Complete Agreement for Exclusive License of Neurodegenerative Biomarker Test5
. Global Neurodegenerative Drugs Industry6
. US Patent Granted for a New Family of Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90) Inhibitors for the Treatment of Cancer and Neurodegenerative Indications7
. Arrien Pharmaceuticals Appoints Dr. Philip LoGrasso to its Scientific Advisory Board for CNS/Neurodegenerative Diseases8
. Sixty-One Percent of Newly Diagnosed Parkinsons Disease Patients Do Not Receive Any Drug Treatment in the First Year of Diagnosis9
. Kosans Motilin Receptor Agonist, Licensed to Pfizer, Enters Phase 1 Clinical Trial in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease10
. Avicena Scientific Collaborator Advances Program for Using Energy Enhancing Molecules to Treat Neuromuscular Diseases11
. ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc. Demonstrates Radilex(TM) Increases Disease-Fighting White Blood Cells