SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Modulus, a medical device manufacturing company, today announced it is expanding its capabilities to include patch design and manufacturing. The company is offering custom patch design for applications ranging from iontophoretic drug delivery to patches for physiological sensing with or without wireless capability. Modulus will also be offering pilot manufacturing of patches to support pre-clinical and clinical studies, as well as high volume manufacturing at its facility in San Jose, California. The company will be showcasing its new capabilities this week at the MD&M West event in Anaheim, CA at Modulus Booth #549.
Mir Imran , Modulus' Chairman and CEO, will also speak on the MD&M West keynote panel, "Defining the Digital Device Revolution: A Panel Discussion with MD+DI's Manufacturers of the Year," on February 12th from 12:15pm – 1:00pm. In addition, Modulus will be hosting the exclusive "Start-up Accelerator Roundtable" event on February 13th at 5:00pm in Room 207A. Interested entrepreneurs should submit their business card at Modulus' booth #549 and enter a raffle to win a seat at the roundtable. Ten companies will be selected to actively participate in the discussion and ask their most pressing questions to Mir Imran , one of the nation's most prolific healthcare innovators, entrepreneurs and investors. Drawing on his 30+ years of company building experience, Mir Imran will address topics that will help start-up companies navigate their tough challenges – from product development and manufacturing to funding strategies. Winners will be selected at 3pm on February 13th at Modulus' booth #549.
Modulus is a medical device manufacturer based in <
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioElectronics Expands to the Czech & Slovak Republic
2. Janssen Labs at San Diego Expands to Add Concept Lab and Open Collaboration Space to Accommodate Individual Entrepreneurs and Additional Life Science Start-Ups
3. Marken Expands Regulatory And Technical Excellence In Logistics
4. HemoShear Relocates and Expands Operations to Historic Martha Jefferson Property in Charlottesville, Virginia
5. AAIPharma Expands Laboratory Service Offerings and Capabilities in its Technology Center
6. Concentra Expands Medical Services within the Dallas-Fort Worth area
7. AssureRx Health Expands Management Team to Support Increasing Business Growth
8. Cumberland Emerging Technologies Expands Life Sciences Center
9. VWR International, LLC Expands European Portfolio With Acquisitions Of Labonord SAS And Switch BVBA
10. More Practices Join RainTree Oncology Network As Company Expands Presence In Community Oncology
11. Boston Healthcare Expands Health Economics, Pricing, and Reimbursement Consulting Practice in Asia