SAN DIEGO, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRTX) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.50 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering to Mirati are expected to be approximately $56.9 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Mirati. Mirati has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 487,500 additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about October 29, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Mirati expects to use net proceeds of this offering for research and development expenses, working capital, potential future licensing or partnership transactions and for other general corporate expenses.
Jefferies LLC and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering and Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as lead manager in the offering.
Registration statements relating to the shares to be sold in the offering have been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and became effective on October 23, 2013. The registration statements, including the prospectus relating to the offering, is available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or from Leerink Swann LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Bo
SOURCE Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) to Report First Quarter Financial Results on April 20
2. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Substantial Losses Investing in Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. to Contact the Firm
3. Argos Therapeutics Secures $25 million Series D Financing to Commence Phase 3 ADAPT Study in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) in Mid-2012
4. Novelos Therapeutics Announces Successful Completion of First Cohort In Lung Cancer Trial With I-124-CLR1404 (LIGHT) Cancer-Targeted PET Imaging Agent at UW Carbone Cancer Center
5. Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Eli Lilly, Forest Labs, ViroPharma, Novartis and United Therapeutics
6. Oxford BioTherapeutics Appoints Senior Industry Leader to Head its New Clinical Development Operations in Basel, Switzerland
7. Nektar Therapeutics Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2012
8. Cara Therapeutics Licenses Novel Kappa Opioid Agonist, CR845, to Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corporation For South Korean Market
9. Frost & Sullivan: High Uptake of New Drug Therapies and Aging Population Expansion Keep the U.S. Retinal Therapeutics Market Buoyant
10. Zenobia Therapeutics, Inc. And BioBlocks, Inc. Announce Sale Of A Joint Fragment Library Ideal For Screening By All Popular Methods
11. New Forecast Shows Global Protein Therapeutics Market to Reach $143.4 Billion by 2015