This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
- Market size and company share data for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-Ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Middle East and Africa Diagnostic Imaging market..
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Middle East and Africa Diagnostic Imaging competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved