"We are very excited about the initiation of our first manufacturing facility in Costa Rica and commemorating the opening with many of our new partners celebrating with us. Our intent was to create a world-class facility extension of our corporate manufacturing plant in Tustin, CA, USA, and we have achieved that goal today," said Richard Cappetta , President and Chief Executive Officer of MicroVention, Inc. In attendance besides the Company's President and CEO were several other members of the MicroVention Executive Staff including William R. Hughes , Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer; Cherie Henket , Vice President, Human Resources; Matt Fitz, Sr. Vice President, Research and Development and Operations; Mr. Uichi Okina , Vice President, Strategic Planning, Business Development; and Charlie Noel , Vice President, Operations.
Approximately 12,000 people currently work in the Life Sciences Sector in Costa Rica with 41 medical device companies producing orthopedic, cardiovascular, women's health devices, and medical supplies. MicroVention will be the first company specializing in the neurovascular segment in Costa Rica. MicroVention has been recruiting its first employees, specifically in the areas of Engineering, Quality, Production and Administration. Persons interested in applying can visit the "Careers – Costa Rica'/>"/>
SOURCE MicroVention, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Qmed, the Leading Global MedTech Industry Resource, Partners with Clarimed, to Provide the Medical Manufacturing and Healthcare Industry with FDA Reports on Adverse Events
2. Althea Technologies Appoints Dr. Kristin DeFife, Director, Biologics Manufacturing And Jack Wright, VP, Sales and Marketing
3. Next Generation Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Summit Pushes the Envelope of Thought-Leadership at its September Summit in London
4. Emerging Trends in Medical Device Outsourcing and Contract Manufacturing
5. This Week: UBM Canon Presents an Online Event and Conference Dedicated to Emerging Trends in Medical Device Outsourcing/Contract Manufacturing
6. CMC Biologics Achieves Successful Pre-Approval European GMP Inspection by MHRA for Commercial Manufacturing
7. China Biologic Receives SFDA Manufacturing Approval Certificate for Human Coagulation Factor VIII
8. Divine Skin To Begin Manufacturing Its OTC Pain Reliever
9. ADVENTRX Announces Manufacturing Agreement With Patheon to Manufacture ANX-188 Drug Product
10. Pinnacle Biologics and INTERmedic Medical Devices announce strategic manufacturing and distribution agreement for cancer laser technology
11. Biosimilars in Emerging Economies - Advanced Recombinant Technology Platforms and Low Cost Manufacturing Put India and China at a Strategic Advantage in Biosimilar Production