NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 15 medical device market analyses from the following Asian countries: Azerbaijan, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for medical devices in different Asian countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for medical devices by country 2004-2010
* Market value for medical devices by type (artificial joints, orthopaedic appliances and artificial body parts, artificial teeth and dental fittings, computed tomography equipment, dental instruments and appliances, medical furniture, ophthalmic instruments and appliances, pacemakers, syringes, needles, catheters, cannulae and related, ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment, X-ray equipment, medical sterilizers, electro-cardiographs, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, scintigraphic equipment, ultrasonic scanning equipment, other electro-diagnostic equipment, and other medical devices.)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the medical device markets in different Asian countries?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved