LANCASTER, Pa., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Device & Implants, LLC (MDI) announced that it will be exhibiting at the 2013 Medical Design & Manufacturing East (MD&M East) Exposition ("MD&M Exposition") from June 18-20. The event is being held at the Philadelphia Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA and is being presented by UBM Canon.
The MD&M Exposition provides medical device companies the opportunity to meet with world-class suppliers, to explore the latest industry issues and developments and to discover new and innovative solutions in the medical device manufacturing industry.
"We're excited to participate in the 2013 MD&M East Exposition," says Mr. Edward Burton , President of MDI. "This will be our first MD&M show since MDI opened our doors less than a year ago. We are looking forward to showcasing our new facilities and services to current and potential customers and to other industry professionals. We are very proud of what we've accomplished in the past several months and we look forward to making many new contacts at the show in June."
MDI will be located at booth 3423 and will be participating for all 3 days.
About Medical Device & Implants, LLC
MDI is a rapidly growing ultra-precision manufacturing facility dedicated to the production of spinal, orthopedic and interbody fusion implants as well as other medical devices.
The company offers a full range of services including Swiss Screw Machining, Precision Milling, Wire EDM, Titanium Anodization, Electropolishing, Microblasting, Validated Implant Cleaning in Class 8 Cleanroom, and 4-axis Laser Marking.
MDI is an FDA registered, CFR 820 Compliant, ISO 13485 Certified medical device manufacturing facility.
For more information please contact Jill Tenny <
SOURCE Medical Device and Implants, LLC
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Lung Cancer Alliance Congratulates 75 Medical Centers For Moving Swiftly And Responsibly On Lung Cancer Screening
2. Medical Device Developers - Network at BIOMEDevice Boston Next Week
3. Winner Medicals Special Committee Appoints Independent Financial Advisor and Retains Legal Counsel
4. Study Finds Utilizing Integrated Medical and Pharmacy Data Improves Ability to Forecast Use of High-cost Specialty Treatments
5. CareFusion to Sell Neurodiagnostic Business to Natus Medical for $58 Million
6. ulrich medical USA™ Releases New Expandable Spinal Implant for US Market
7. Qmed, the Leading Global MedTech Industry Resource, Partners with Clarimed, to Provide the Medical Manufacturing and Healthcare Industry with FDA Reports on Adverse Events
8. Essential Medical Dismisses Patent Case against Masimo and Cercacor
9. Aethlon Medical Note: An Unprecedented Data Point, The Single-Treatment Capture of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) by the Aethlon Hemopurifier®
10. Aethlon Medical Note: Marc Robins Joins the Aethlon Team
11. Enox Biopharma, Inc. To Present Today At IN3 Medical Device 360 Conference In London