"Part of what sets us apart in our consulting is our technology that is an integral part of our application protocol. However, one of the key differences between Medbox and other consulting firms is our devotion to our clients," stated Vincent Mehdizadeh, Chief Operations Officer at Medbox, Inc. "Each Medbox client is designated their own 'zone' within a state where only that client may apply, and as a result we prohibit competition between our clients. While other consulting firms are piling clients on top of one another with the same cookie-cutter business plans, we aspire to give a different level of service to our clients. That kind of personal attention is not lost on our clients, which is why we often receive repeat business and referrals."
To assist in the additional workload, the company responded by hiring in-house counsel. Ms. Karen Greenstein is licensed to practice law in both Massachusetts and California and has extensive experience with state licensing boards.
"The addition of Ms. Greenstein to our talented roster allows us to improve internal efficiency and overall legitimacy as the leader in the medical marijuana consulting business," stated Dr. Bedrick. "We are happy to have her and look forward to her assistance as we reach towards our goals, for clients and shareholders alike."
About Medbox, Inc:
Medbox is a leader in the development, sales and service of automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise. Medbox has offices throughout the world, including N
SOURCE Medbox, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. AVTs Customer Medbox, Makes Wall Street Journal MarketWatch Headlines Again
2. Medbox and AVT Develop Secure, Automated Medicine Sample Dispenser for Doctors Offices
3. Medbox Signs Multi-State Consulting Deal with X-Change Corporation
4. Medbox Clients Lead the Way with Favorable Arizona Legal Ruling
5. Medbox Files Registration Statement with SEC
6. Medbox Owned Vaporfection On Pace To Set Sales Record in 2013
7. Medbox Comments on Federal Tolerance of State Marijuana Laws
8. AVTs Customer Medbox, Inc. Featured in Bloomberg Businessweek
9. Medboxs MedVend Automated Medication Dispensing System Now in Michigan
10. Medbox Completes Financial Audit
11. Medbox Featured in Fortune Magazine Cover Story