HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medbox, Inc. (OTC Markets: MDBX) (www.medboxinc.com), announced that they are offering guidance through local lobbyists to officials, regulators and legislators in states that have taken steps toward voting on changing their existing marijuana laws. Medbox is a leader in providing consulting services and products in the legal marijuana industry, and has a goal of working with state and local officials to help craft sensible regulations across the nation.
Medbox has a proprietary system that assures that any marijuana sale or transaction is handled in accordance with all state and local regulations, and provides accurate, unalterable, and HIPAA compliant reporting for both taxation purposes and to regulate amounts dispensed.
Medbox will be establishing a presence in the following states upon legislation adoption:
Legislation that seeks to allow for the physician authorized use of cannabis is pending before state lawmakers.
Two separate pieces of legislation that seek to allow for the physician supervised use of cannabis are expected to be introduced during the 2013 legislative session.
Legislation that seeks to allow for the physician authorized use of cannabis is pending before state lawmakers. The Medical Marijuana Act will be debated by lawmakers this spring.
Legislation that seeks to legalize and regulate the adult use of marijuana is pending before state lawmakers. The proposed measure would legalize the sale of controlled amounts to people 21 or older at licensed retail locations.
SOURCE Medbox, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Medbox, Inc. Rides a Wave of Local Media Support in Connecticut
2. Medbox, Inc. Weighs-in on FDA Evaluation of Prescription Medicine Dispensing Systems
3. Medbox, Inc. To Support Referendum Overturning LA City Council Ban on Medical Marijuana Outlets
4. Medbox, Inc. at the Forefront of Providing Secure Medicine Dispensing Systems to Prisons
5. Medbox, Inc. Protects Its Image as a Leader in Sensible Medication Dispensing
6. Medbox, Inc. Offers Guidance and Consultation To Washington State
7. Medbox, Inc. Commences Pursuit of Strategic Acquisitions
8. Medbox, Inc. Announced Increased Funding for Corporate Giving Program in 2013
9. Medbox, Inc. Finalizes Manufacturing Plans for 2013 Product Line
10. Medbox, Inc. Unveils Customer Financing Program
11. Medbox, Inc. Comments on California Supreme Court Decision