HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medbox, Inc. (OTC Markets: MDBX) (www.medboxinc.com), a leader in providing consulting services and patented systems to the medical and retail industries, announced today that they have posted their 3rd Quarter 2013 financials.
Highlights of 3rd Quarter Financials include:
- Revenues surged to over $5.046 million through three quarters, making 2013 the company's best revenue generating year in the company's history.
- Revenues reported of $2.079 million for 3rd quarter of 2013, making it the highest grossing quarter in the company's history.
- Assets more than doubled from year-end 2012, from $3.5 million to over $7.2 million.
- Gross profit margin for the quarter was a healthy $833 thousand and EBITDA margin for the quarter was approximately 21%.
- Income from operations through 3 quarters, before taxes, was a healthy $647 thousand.
"We have had another record breaking quarter, which provides further validation that our business plan is solid and our operating strategy is sound," stated Dr. Bruce Bedrick, CEO of Medbox, Inc. "As we move forward, we will continue to seek out opportunities that provide growth for our company and added value for our shareholders."
The company also announced that they have brought accounting functions in-house to help expedite preparation of statements and reports.
"As we continue to mature and transition to being a fully reporting company, we need to be able to provide timely reports, status updates, and filings," Bedrick commented. "We have assembled an in-house team of accounting professionals. This team can devote more time to work seamlessly with our outside auditing firm so that we meet our deadlines and obligations, and provide Page: 1 2 Related medicine technology :1
. AVTs Customer Medbox, Makes Wall Street Journal MarketWatch Headlines Again2
. AVTs Customer Medbox, Inc. Featured in Bloomberg Businessweek3
. Medbox, Inc. Sees Opportunity in Several New States4
. Medbox, Inc. Comments on California Supreme Court Decision5
. Medbox, Inc. Unveils Customer Financing Program6
. Medbox, Inc. Finalizes Manufacturing Plans for 2013 Product Line7
. Medbox, Inc. Announced Increased Funding for Corporate Giving Program in 20138
. Medbox, Inc. Commences Pursuit of Strategic Acquisitions9
. Medbox, Inc. Offers Guidance and Consultation To Washington State10
. Medbox, Inc. Protects Its Image as a Leader in Sensible Medication Dispensing11
. Medbox, Inc. at the Forefront of Providing Secure Medicine Dispensing Systems to Prisons