MINNETONKA, Minn., March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology solutions company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce that iMedNet™ EDC, the company's innovative, next-generation electronic data capture (EDC) solution, is now commercially available.
iMedNet EDC delivers a practical, affordable, and easy-to-use web-based solution that allows non-technical research personnel to build and manage their own clinical studies. iMedNet EDC is unique in that it:
- Delivers a Next Generation EDC/eClinical Solution – Built from the ground up, iMedNet EDC is a brand new system based on MedNet's extensive, decade-long experience developing proven eClinical solutions.
- Supports Rapid Study Development – iMedNet EDC's intuitive and efficient configuration tools, form libraries and study replication features allow research studies to be set up in days – not weeks or months.
- Provides an Affordable, Low Cost Solution – iMedNet EDC's software-as-a-service (SaaS) pricing minimizes upfront fees and dramatically lowers overall costs, making it a practical solution for all study types.
- Ensures Complete Customer Control – iMedNet EDC's easy-to-use Designer Tools allow sponsors, CROs and independent investigators to quickly configure their own studies.
- Leverages the Latest Technologies – iMedNet EDC's use of current technologies ensures speed and practicality, compliance with industry standards (e.g. 21CFR11, CDISC, HIPAA) and simplicity...as a pure web application, there is no local software to support.
"When it comes to iMedNet EDC, seeing is believing," stated Brian Sweeney, Vice President of Corporate Business Development and Co-Founder of MedNet Solutions. "The reactions we've received from CROs and sponsors who have seen the solution in action have been overwhelming...they can't wait to start building their own studies. And the good news is that, as of today, their wait is over."
For more information on iMedNet EDC, or to schedule a system demonstration, please call MedNet Solutions at (866) 258-2735, email MedNet at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mednetstudy.com.
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in clinical study management systems designed for the global life sciences market. Applying critical insight, proven technology and unwavering support, MedNet delivers powerful, flexible and easy-to-use web-based solutions that support our customers' clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials. Since 2000, MedNet has successfully supported leading pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, and clinical research organizations on projects spanning 6 continents and more than 40 countries. MedNet delivers a superior customer experience from beginning to end. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Contact Information: Related medicine technology :1
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
. MedNet Solutions to Unveil iMedNet EDC at the 2011 Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conference2
. Hospira MedNet™ Portal Safety Software Benchmarking System Debuts at HIMSS3
. MedNet Solutions Named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year4
. MedNet Solutions ENLIGHTEN Receives CDISC ODM Certification5
. Aprima and MednetwoRx Partner to Provide Electronic Health Records and Remote Hosting Option to Physician Practices6
. MedNet Solutions to Share Industry Expertise at the 13th Annual EDC & Beyond Conference in Orlando, FL7
. MedNet Solutions Certified to Score SF-12v2 Health Survey8
. MedNet Solutions to Sponsor and Exhibit at the 2008 Advanced Medical Technology Association Conference in Washington, D.C.9
. Metabolic Solutions Development Company Launches Phase 2a Trial of Its Second Compound to Treat Type 2 Diabetes10
. MedShape Solutions, Inc. Named ATDC Graduate11
. Leading Hospitals Committed to Healthcares Adoption of GS1 Standards Use Omnicell Solutions for Supply Chain Management