NEW YORK, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The report reviews the key trends in pharmaceutical licensing, examining deal volumes, values and structure. Therapeutic focus is also covered along with detailed profiles of the strategies of 10 leading pharmaceutical companies. The report also sets out future directions for licensing and alliance activity.
Features and benefits
* Understand why licensing deals have become an integral part of Big Pharma strategies, along with the future impact of these strategies.
* Identify the factors that are crucial to success in the licensing sphere, and the potential pitfalls that must be avoided.
* Learn how leading players manage the licensing process, and pinpoint changes in their approach to licensing strategy.
* Track recent changes in deal-making volumes, in-licensing/out-licensing ratios and the type of assets being targeted in major transactions.
* Quantify financial commitments by licensees to external assets, and understand why the financial structure of licensing deals has begun to change.
For an increasingly risk-averse industry, licensing deals represent a more affordable, less risky alternative to M&A transactions. They are being used to strengthen pipelines, manage major brand life-cycles, expand or restructure portfoli
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved