IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results for the period ended December 29, 2012, after the market closes on Thursday, February 14, 2013. The conference call to review the results will begin at 1:30 p.m. PT (4:30 p.m. ET) and will be hosted by Joe Kiani , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark P. de Raad , Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available online from the investor relations page of the company's corporate website at www.masimo.com. The dial-in numbers are (888) 520-7182 for domestic callers and +1 (706) 758-3929 for international callers. The reservation code for both dial-in numbers is 92598385. After the live webcast, the call will be available on Masimo's website through March 14, 2013. In addition, a telephonic replay of the call will be available through February 28, 2013. The replay dial-in numbers are (800) 585-8367 for domestic callers and +1 (855) 859-2056 for international callers. Please use reservation code 92598385.
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is the global leader in innovative noninvasive monitoring technologies that significantly improve patient care—helping solve "unsolvable" problems. In 1995, the company debuted Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, known as Masimo SET®, which virtually eliminated false alarms and increased pulse oximetry's ability to detect life-threatening events. More than 100 independent and objective studies have shown that Masimo SET®<
SOURCE Masimo Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Masimo Showcases Advanced, Noninvasive Patient Monitoring Technologies at Arab Health
2. Masimo Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results; Board Declares Special Cash Dividend of $1.00 per Share
3. Masimo to Present at Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference
4. Kennedy Health System Renews System-Wide Pulse Oximetry Contract with Masimo
5. Masimo Reschedules Release of Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Associated Conference Call to Thursday, November 1st Due to Hurricane Sandy
6. Inova Health System Re-Ups System-wide Pulse Oximetry Contract with Masimo
7. Masimo to Host Investor Day on September 20
8. The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of Masimo Corporation in Connection with Executive Compensation
9. Masimos Noninvasive Pleth Variability Index as Accurate as Invasive Stroke Volume Variation for Fluid Responsiveness Assessment in Cardiac Surgery
10. Masimo Enters Noninvasive Multigas Monitoring, including Capnography, with Acquisition of PHASEIN
11. Masimo Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results