DALLAS, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Home Healthcare Market (Equipment, Service & Telehealth/Telemedicine) Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts to 2016" analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in Americas, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of "Home Healthcare Market (Equipment, Service & Telehealth /Telemedicine) Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts to 2016".
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
This report studies the global home healthcare market over the forecast period 2011-2016.
The global home healthcare market is segmented into equipment, services, and home telehealth market. The equipment and services are further categorized according to their applications, technologies and mode of delivery. The equipment market for home healthcare is segmented into monitoring, therapeutic, and mobility assist devices. The service market for home healthcare categorized into rehabilitation service providers, unskilled home healthcare, infusion therapy service providers, and respiratory therapy service providers. The home telehealth market comprises monitoring devices, services and managed equipment services.
The global home healthcare market is in its growth phase but can be considered significantly established in the developed regions of the world which account for the majority share of 80%. The developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World account for the rest 20%, but show a strong growth potential mainly due to the large untapped patient base.
The global aging population is set to increase from 550 million in 2000 to 973 million by 2030. Japan and South Korea are considered to be the world's fastest aging countries. The median age of the world population is increasing due to a decline in fertility and a 20-year increase in the average life span during the second half of the 20th century. Another factor contributing to the growth of the home healthcare market is that an increasing number of countries are experiencing the shift termed "epidemiological transition". Chronic diseases with long-term treatment have begun replacing infections as the primary cause of death in the aging societies and this shift is not confined to the developed world. Home healthcare is required for diseases and disorders which need close and regular monitoring such as diabetes and respiratory disorders. The demand for home healthcare is increasing because of the high incidence and prevalence of the chronic disease conditions.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/medical-device-market-research-11.html ], pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com.
North - Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved