FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA), a leading health care service company focused on the alternate site health care provider marketplace, is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP), a newly founded organization representing specialty pharmacy professionals in all practice settings. NASP's charter is to collaborate with all pharmacy associations and practices to advance the specialty pharmacy profession, improve patient care and outcomes, and provide education and professional development opportunities. NASP's inaugural annual meeting, the AMCP/NASP Specialty Pharmacy Conference, will be held in collaboration with the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) 25th Meeting & Expo, April 2-3, 2013 in San Diego.
Michael J. Sicilian , President of MHA commented, "MHA is extremely pleased to be part of this ground floor strategic partnership with NASP. The formation of this association in providing an inclusive forum for all specialty pharmacy stakeholders is one that we believe will support the industry at large as well as MHA members in the specialty pharmacy space. We look forward to working with NASP on the continued evolution of the organization."
Erik Halstrom , Vice President of MHA Specialty Pharmacy Solutions, added, "I am excited about our new relationship with NASP and am looking forward to furthering the association's mission and vision. As a founding sponsor, MHA is deeply committed to the needs of all the stakeholders in specialty pharmacy."
"We believe that an association that promotes and fosters collaboration among the many stakeholders involved in specialty pharmacy is essential to improving patient outcomes," Gary Cohen
SOURCE Managed Health Care Associates, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Installs 2012-2013 Board of Directors
2. Foundation for Managed Care Pharmacy (FMCP) Presents Awards for 2012 National P&T Competition and Best Posters
3. Texas Medicaid Managed-Care Problems Gaining National Attention
4. New Managed Markets E-Learning Courses From Pharmaceutical Institute Offer a Complete Public Payer Perspective
5. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Helps Explain Health Care Laws Contraception Coverage Provision
6. Selfhelp Community Services and FEGS Health & Human Services Launch New Care Management Company: SinglePoint Care Network to Coordinate Care for Seniors & Others With Chronic Medical Conditions in Managed Long Term Care Market
7. Medicaid Managed Care Drug Rebates Saved States, Feds $1.6 Billion in First Year
8. Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) Awarded Commonwealth of Massachusetts GPO Contract
9. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Statement on Outcome of 2012 Presidential Election
10. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Collaborates with National Association of Specialty Pharmacy to Host Inaugural AMCP/NASP Specialty Pharmacy Conference
11. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy