medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market categories – Mid Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and High Field MRI Systems.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. And ESAOTE S.p.A..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investmenPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Related medicine technology :1
. Penn Research Shows Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Effective in Treating Major Depression2
. 2,500 Cases Completed With the Magnetic Irrigated Catheter3
. Stereotaxis Receives Notice of European Approval of an Additional Magnetic Irrigated Catheter4
. superDimension Launches Second Generation iLogic(TM)Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy System to Detect and Diagnose Lung Cancer5
. Stereotaxis is Notified of the FDA Approval of an Additional Magnetic Irrigated Catheter6
. CardioGenics Provides Update on Agreement with Merck Chimie for Its Silver Coated Paramagnetic Beads7
. Veran Medical Receives FDA Clearance to Market Electromagnetic Navigated Bronchoscopy Product: The SPiN Drive(TM) System8
. ICAP Ocean Tomo Offers for Sale IP Portfolio of Active Implants for Electromagnetic Bone and Tissue Regeneration in Orthopedics, Trauma, and Wound Care9
. MarketsandMarkets: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Global Market Worth US$ 5,844.4 Million By 201510
. Reportlinker Adds Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Technologies and Global Markets11
. Reportlinker Adds Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market, 2010 - 2015