Day 1 (September 25, 2013)
Day 2 of the conference also features an afternoon start, with Module C focusing on Overseas Regulatory Updates and Market Access. This track will start with an "FDA update: application of Unique Device Identifier (UDI) in the whole medical device industry" by Lane Arbittier, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Expert from Zimmer. Following this are presentations on "Submission of pre-market approval (PMA) for Class III medical device," "EU regulatory: In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices (IVD) regulations and European market access" (ACIDIM Association/Synergus AB), and "The application of RAPS (Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society) in medical device industry" (Medtronic China).
Concurrently, Module D, Wireless/Mobile Medical, begins with a presentation entitled "Development of Wireless/Tele/Mobile Medical in US & EU and exploring the opportunity in Chinese market" (ZEVC). The session will then move on to papers on "Mobile Health, from Sensor to Cloud" (Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences), "Specific application of tele medical and its development trend" (General Hospital of Chinese People's Liberation Army), and "Technique requirement and standardization trend of wireless/mobile medical" (China National Institute of Standardization).
Day 2 (September 26, 2013)
The final day of the conference features a morning start (09:00), with two modules once again running in parallel. Heading up Module E: Clinical Trial of Medical Devices is the opening presentation from Dr. Liang Qi
SOURCE MEDTEC China
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Qmed, the Leading Global MedTech Industry Resource, Partners with Clarimed, to Provide the Medical Manufacturing and Healthcare Industry with FDA Reports on Adverse Events
2. UBM Canon, the Global MedTech Authority, Announces Strategic Alliance with ITG Market Research, a Preeminent Industry Research Organization
3. AdvaMed & BioOhio Discuss MedTech Impact on Ohios Economy, Job Creation
4. UBM Canon, the Global MedTech Authority, Partners with the World Medical Device Organization, WMDO, to Provide Medical Device Companies with Industry-Related Online Training Solutions
5. UBM Canon, the Global MedTech Authority, and the Medical Design Excellence Awards Honored Dr. Thomas Fogarty with the 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award
6. Countdown Begins For AdvaMed 2012: The Medtech Conference
7. Edwards Lifesciences Chief Medical Officer to Keynote the Inaugural MedTech Cardio 2012 Conference at the MD&M Minneapolis Exposition and Conference
8. Attention Veterans: New Medtech Job Training Program Accepting Applications through Friday, August 31
9. Second Webinar in MedTech Trends Webcast Series on November 28, 2012; Navigating & Understanding the Sealing and Handling of Medical Microporous Materials
10. UBM Canon, the Global Authority on the MedTech Industry, Announces Key Hire in Germany to Complement Its Expanding Media and Marketing Solutions Team
11. Countdown to MD&M West 2013: Eleven Days until the Most Comprehensive MedTech Conference in the Nation