Planet xMAP Europe 2010 will feature two days of presentations with six focused session options.
Day One of Planet xMAP Europe 2010, Wednesday, 20 October, will focus on Pathogen Detection, Immunology-Monitoring and HLA-Human Genetics. The morning session will include the following presentations:
- Professor Sabine Bahn, MD, PhD, MRCPsych, of the Cambridge Centre for Neuropsychiatric Research Institute of Biotechnology, University of Cambridge, UK, "Disease Biomarkers in First-onset Schizophrenia"
- Professor Jean Louis Merlin, PharmD, PhD, of Tumor Biology Unit, Nancy University Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, France, "Phosphoprotein array for characterization of Human Tyrosine kinase receptors downstream signaling functionality as response predictive marker to targeted therapy in translational oncology research programs"
- Professor Alex van Belkum, Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, "Multi-parameter assessment of the humoral response to colonisation and infection with opportunistic microbial pathogens from the human Nasopharyngeal cavity"
- Professor Jonas Blomberg, Section of Virology, Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University, Sweden, "More for less; multiplex broadly targeted nucleic acid and serology analyses from the same clinical sample"
- Tim Dehne, Vice President of Systems Research and Development, Luminex Corporation, "MAGPIX: The Next Dimension in Multiplexing"
The afternoon session will feature three separate tracks focused on Pathogen Detection, Immunology-Monitoring, and Human Genetics.
Day Two of Planet xMAP Europe 2010, Thursday, 21 October, will focus on Protein and Genomic Research, and xTAG RVP Fast.The morning session will include the following presentations:
- Carlo M. Croce, MD, Department of Molecul
|SOURCE Luminex Corp.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved