LONDON, November 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
EvaluatePharma Ltd, a leading source for life science sector analysis and the first to supply consensus forecasts of global drug sales, announced today the launch of its new clinical trial intelligence service, EP Clinical Trials[SM]. By linking EudraCT and ClinicalTrials.gov records, the new service delivers a unique synthesis of clinical trials information that will greatly benefit companies as they manage clinical trial strategies, plan clinical development programs, or seek out investment opportunities.
"Currently 52% (15,900+ trial records) of the EudraCT clinical trial data, originally released in March 2011, has been made public, and we have successfully linked half of this data via NCT-ID reference number to ClinicalTrials.gov records," said Anthony Raeside, Head of Research at EvaluatePharma®,"Our goal is to continue to make the data as meaningful and valuable as possible by indexing, linking, and revealing previously un-recognised synergies between the public clinical trial directories."
By linking the two leading sources of clinical trial records, a few examples of additional information benefit includes:
EP Clinical Trials[SM]'/>"/>
SOURCE EvaluatePharma Ltd
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Study Linking Increased Risk of Death to Severe Psoriasis a Call to Action
2. New Study Linking High Normal Blood Pressure to Significant Cardiovascular Risk
3. Interleukin Genetics Presents Research Linking Vertebral Fractures to Gene Variations in Asian Women With Osteoporosis
4. Glycotex, Inc. Releases Final Phase II Clinical Trials Results in the Clinicaltrials.gov Database and Announces the Results of the Mechanism of Action Study for its Product Candidate GLYC-101
5. Clinical Care Options Announces Addition of ClinicalTrials.gov Database to CCO inPractice™ Point-of-Care Resource
6. Vicus Therapeutics Records Last Patient Visit of Phase 2, VT-122 Trial for the Treatment of Cachexia in Patients With Advanced Lung Cancer
7. Aprima and MednetwoRx Partner to Provide Electronic Health Records and Remote Hosting Option to Physician Practices
8. Praxis Electronic Medical Records Announces New Version 5 With Breakthrough in EHR Documentation
9. Novalung Records 50% Growth
10. Huntington Financing Package Supports Major Regional Medical Center Electronic Medical Records Project
11. Elekta Impac Software to Demonstrate Oncology EHR Capabilities at Electronic Health Records Lab in Chicago