There will be a CEO Panel at 8:30AM on February 28th focusing on "Building a Successful New Company" featuring Alain Baron , M.D., President & CEO, Director at Elcelyx Therapeutics; Dan Burgess , President & CEO at Rempex Pharmaceuticals; Rich Heyman , Ph.D., President and CEO at Aragon Pharmaceuticals; and Gonul Velicelebi, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO at CalciMedica.
At 12:15PM on February 28th, there will be another senior executive panel discussing "Trends in Business Development" featuring Richard Brudnick , Vice President and Co-Head of Business Development at Biogen-Idec; George S. Golumbeski , Ph.D., SVP of Business Development at Celgene Corporation; Iain Dukes , Vice President of External Research and Development at Amgen; and Rob Wills , Ph.D., Vice President of Alliance Management at Johnson & Johnson.
The last panel of the conference will be focusing on "Venture Financing" and will include Corey Goodman , Ph.D., Managing Partner and Co-Founder at venBIO LLC; David Kabakoff , Ph.D., Executive Partner at Sofinnova Ventures; Carole Nuechterlein , Head at Roche Venture Fund; Heather Preston , M.D., Managing Director at TPG Biotechnology; and James Topper , M.D., Ph.D., General Partner at Frazier Healthcare.
Additional presenters include: Kleanthis Xanthopoulos , Ph.D., President and CEO of Regulus Therapeutics speaking about "Going Public in a Challenging Environment;" Kurt
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Latest Findings in Breastfeeding Science Presented at Medelas 7th International Breastfeeding and Lactation Symposium
2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
3. Structural Trends to Profoundly Change Life Sciences Industry, Genpact Study Shows
4. University of Maryland BioPark Announces MedImmunes Dr. Bahija Jallal as Newest Member of Board of Directors for UM Health Sciences Research Park
5. Fuse Science Partners With GNC To Open National Distribution Of EnerJel™
6. Neurocrine Biosciences Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Present First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
7. Axis Global Logistics Names Mr. Thomas Brennan, Vice President Strategic Accounts & Life Sciences
8. Amarantus BioSciences to Present at the New York Biotechnology Association (NYBA) 21st Annual Meeting on May 2nd, 2012
9. Neurocrine Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
10. Remedy Informatics Named "Cool Vendor" in Life Sciences by Leading Technology Analyst Firm
11. Islet Sciences Announces Exclusive License Agreement with Yale University to Commercialize an Early Beta Cell Destruction and Diabetes Diagnostic