n Academia and BioPharma- confirms this outlook.
This report evaluates which technologies are expected to capture and lose market share in this mid-single digit growth rate market. In this second edition, we updated our analysis to reflect the most current market sales and trends in 5 broad segments:
1) Pure genomics technologies: qPCR, next generation sequencing (NGS) / third generation sequencing (3GS), microarrays, PCR, CE sequencing, molecular biology tools, digital PCR;
2) Pure proteomics technologies: protein isolation and analysis, ELISA, protein production, western blots and protein microarrays;
3) Cell biology technologies: discovery services, basic cell biology reagents, flow cytometry, transfection and electroporation, media and sera, microscopy, cell culture equipment, whole cell analysis, cells and tissues, high content imaging;
4) Other analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectroscopy, structural analysis methods, in vivo study, spectroscopy, multiplex technologies, label free technologies;
5) Other supplies and technologies: lab supplies and disposables, glassware, automation, sample preparation, LIMS, magnetic beads. For each of these 35 subsegments, we present an analysis detailing sales of instruments and reagents for 2006, 2011 and 2016.
In addition, we detail market drivers and moderators, market trends, a high level end-customer breakdown (Academic, BioPharma and Applied markets customers) and key competitors. Many of these technologies are increasingly used for clinical diagnostics purposes. Therefore, we briefly cover the size, growth and trends of the in vitro diagnostics and molecular diagnostics markets. All data are based on manufacturer sales as publically reported, and interviews with life sciences experts in academic, BioPharma and applied market laboratories.
- EMD MillipoPage: 1 2 3 Related medicine technology :1
. For International Life Sciences, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Events, Top Executives Turn to Global Information2
. Cardiac Science Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary3
. Good Science from RegenceRx Equals Good Value for Michigans Upper Peninsula Health Plan4
. HUYA Bioscience Announces Partnership With Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotech Pharmaceutical Base5
. Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation At The Barclays Global Healthcare Conference6
. Particle Sciences and NETZSCH Premier Technologies Enter into Collaboration7
. Dr. Joachim Schorr (PhD) zum Chief Scientific Officer von Caris Life Sciences bestellt8
. Joachim Schorr, PhD, Named Chief Scientific Officer at Caris Life Sciences9
. Oregon Health & Science University Receives Award For Leadership In Advanced Healthcare Technology Solutions10
. Presage Biosciences Announces Strategic Research Alliance with Celgene Corporation11
. Longitudinal Study Highlights Evolving Role of Medical Science Liaisons with Thought Leaders and Product Development