- Trends in deals for product licensing and technology licensing agreements.
- Extensive research and analysis of the licensing activity of large pharmaceutical companies.
- Licensing and deal making segmentation of top 20 in the pharmaceutical companies by phase, type, geography and value
- Company profiles of leading biotech companies active in licensing and deal making
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading areas for licensing and deal making in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Enable better product lifecycle management by identifying key phases of product licensing agreements.
- Develop segment specific strategies for licensing and deal making in pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key licensing and deal making focus areas of leading pharma companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for licensing agreements.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Licensing Strategies In Large Pharmaceutical Companies – Introduction 13
2.1 Licensing Agreement – An Authorization 13
2.2 GBI Research Report Guidance 15
3 Trends in In-licensing and Out-licensing Agreements 16
3.1 In-Licensing Compensates For Declining Internal R&D 16
3.2 Licensing Key To Combat Patent Cliff 16
3.3 Spiraling Cost of Licensing Deals 16
3.3.1 Competition to Restock Pipelines 16
3.3.2 Biotechs Push Products through Further Stages of Development 16
4 Product Licensing 18
4.1 Licensing Offsets Deficiencies in Internal Pipelines and Portfolios 18
4.2 Oncology Therapy Area Sp
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved