PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MT Services LLC, A Lawsuit Settlement News Reporting Company, which operates a lawsuit help center: lawsuitsettlementnews.com, announced today that there is ongoing litigation for victims of the antipsychotic drug Risperdal. The lawsuits claim that J&J failed to inform patients about potential harmful side effects. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a part of J&J and creator of Risperdal, are facing hundreds of lawsuits against them in State and Federal Courts throughout the U.S. MTS is avidly involved and dedicated in helping victims find Risperdal Lawyers, Risperdal Law Firms, or providing lawsuit cash advances if they have already retained a law firm. Clients in need of a Risperdal pre-settlement funding must have retained a lawyer first.
To learn more about MT Services Inc. lawsuit help, product, and services, log onto: http://www.lawsuitsettlementnews.com/about-our-products-and-services
In 2012 the first settled Risperdal lawsuit was for Aaron Banks, a plaintiff who filed a suit in Pennsylvania and claimed his use of Risperdal caused Gynecomastia and psychological trauma. Several serious side effects have been documented from using Risperdal, such as Gynecomastia or male breast growth, emotional trauma, diabetes, Hyperglycemia, strokes, Tardive Dyskinesia, hyperosmolar coma, and several others. If you have experienced any of these symptoms while using Risperdal, MT Services is ready to assist you with finding a competent Risperdal attorney to provide you with a free case evaluation.
For more information on Risperdal cases and how MTS can help visit: http://www.lawsuitsettlementnews.com/risperdal-cases
SOURCE MT Services LLC
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Valeant Pharmaceuticals And Pershing Square Respond To Frivolous Allergan Lawsuit
2. Cynosure Announces Successful Settlement of Patent Infringement Lawsuits Against Tria Beauty
3. Byetta Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Notes Approval of Master Complaint in Federal Byetta Pancreatic Cancer Litigation
4. Family Talk Files Lawsuit Challenging Obamas Abortion Pill Mandate
5. Lipitor Lawsuit News: As Lipitor Diabetes Lawsuits Move Forward, Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on JAMA Editorial Expressing Concern about the "Statinization" of U.S.
6. As Da Vinci Robot Lawsuits Mount, Bernstein Liebhard LLP Comments on Latest Da Vinci Robot Instrument Recall
7. Da Vinci Robot Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Says New Study Adds to Debate Surrounding Robotic Surgery
8. Johnson & Johnson Settlement Resolves Metal Hip Lawsuits But Weak Oversight Of Medical Device Industry Leaves Hundreds of Thousands of Patients Vulnerable
9. Unilife Issues Letter to Stockholders Regarding Securities Class Action Lawsuit
10. GenVec Announces Dismissal Of Class Action Lawsuit
11. Jury Returns Verdict in RTI vs. BD Lawsuit