DUBLIN, Ireland, November 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vk24v/laboratory) has announced the addition of the "Laboratory Glassware And Plasticware - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Laboratory Glassware (Beakers, Bottles, Burettes, Flasks, Funnels, Measuring Cylinders, Petri Dishes, Pipette and Pipette Tips, Slides, Specimen Cups, Stirring Rods, Tanks, Test Tubes, Tubings, Vials, and Others), and Laboratory Plasticware (Beakers, Bottles, Flasks, Funnels, Measuring Cylinders, Pipette and Pipette Tips, Racks, Tanks, Test Tubes, Tubings, Vials, and Others). The specific end-use segments discussed are Biotech/Life Science Research, Chemical/Petrochemical, Clinical, Engineering, Environmental, Food Processing & Testing, Material Testing, and Metal Processing. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
- Bellco Glass, Inc. (USA)
- Borosil Glass Works Limited (India)
- Eppendorf AG (Germany)
- Duran Group GmbH (Germany)
- SciLabware Limited (The United Kingdom)
- Gerresheimer AG (Germany)
- Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products LLC (USA)
- Kimble Bomex (Beijing) Glass CO., LTD. (China)
- Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (Switzerland)
- Rainin Instrument, LLC (USA)
- Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy (Finland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (USA)
- Nalge Nunc International Corporation (USA)
- Wheaton Science Products (USA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vk24v/laboratory
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved