BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC is pleased to announce the launch of the "Change Your Skin, Change Your Life," campaign, in which their sub-brand Kinerase will make three charitable donations in 2011.
Each donation, which will be made in June, September and December, will be decided upon by consumer suggestions on the Kinerase Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kinerase). Participants will submit their favorite charities and then vote on the ones they like. The charities will then be narrowed down to the three most popular, at which time fans will have one week to vote again. The charity with the most votes will be the beneficiary of Kinerase's donation.
Each donation will consist of 20% of the proceeds from sales of a selected product for a one month period at Ulta. The first product will be the Kinerase Lotion in Q2 (June), the second will be the Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream in Q3 (September) and the last will be the Kinerase Cream in Q4 (December).
The voting process will begin Monday, May 16th, when voters will submit the name of their favorite charity and on May 31st the winning charity will be announced. Immediately following voters are encouraged to visit their local ULTA and purchase Kinerase where a percentage of the proceeds will go to the charity.
"'Change Your Skin, Change Your Life' is about bringing the consumer closer to the brand," said Jennifer Smoot, Director of Marketing for Kinerase. "By engaging consumers directly via Facebook and allowing them to make influential decisions for the brand, we hope to increase brand awareness and make a difference at the same time."
Kinerase® is available at Kinerase.com, Ulta, Ulta.com, Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com. To purchase Kinerase by phone, call 1-800-826-9755.
ABOUT VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS
SOURCE Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Amnis Introduces New FlowSight Imaging Flow Cytometer
2. Alma Lasers Introduces the iPixel Fractional Ablative Technology
3. Healthpoint Biotherapeutics Introduces OASIS® Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix
4. BrightLife Direct Introduces 3 New Lymphedema Product Lines
5. Zimmer Introduces New Generation of the Wallis® Dynamic Stabilization System
6. Linet Introduces The Innovative Multicare Hospital Bed for High Acuity Patient Environments
7. Stereotaxis Introduces New Electrophysiology Platform: Epoch™
8. LATEST Medical Introduces New Kind of Patient Information Web Site - LATESTBreastCancer.com
9. KEMET Introduces Tantalum Stacked Capacitors
10. Osseon™ Therapeutics Introduces Osseoflex® BT Steerable Bone Tamp
11. Covaris Introduces Bench-top, AFA-based Process Technology