Mr. Rausch, 54, joined Kewaunee in 1994 as Manager of Estimating. Afterwards, he served in numerous sales and marketing management positions before being elected Vice President of Construction Services in June 2007. In June 2011, he was elected Senior Vice President of Construction Services and General Manager of the Laminate Furniture Division. He has served as President and Chief Operating Officer since March 2012. He has more than 30 years of experience within the laboratory furniture industry.
Following a succession planning process lasting more than two years, the Board expressed its confidence in Mr. Rausch's ability to lead the Company, stating that his demonstrated leadership abilities and deep knowledge of the laboratory furniture industry make him an excellent choice to succeed Mr. Shumaker.
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation is a recognized leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products. Laboratory furniture products include both steel and wood cabinetry, fume hoods, adaptable modular systems, moveable workstations, biological safety cabinets, and epoxy resin counters and sinks. Healthcare furniture products include laminate casework, storage systems, and related products for healthcare applications. Technical furniture products include column systems, slotted-post systems, pedestal systems, and stand-alone benches.
The Company's corporate headquarters are located in Statesville, North Carolina. Three manufacturing facilities are located in Statesville, NC serving the domestic and international markets. One manufacturing facility is located in Bangalore, India serving the local and Asian markets. The Company has subsidiaries in Singapore and India'/>"/>
SOURCE Kewaunee Scientific Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Kewaunee Scientific Reports Improved Results for Third Quarter
2. Kewaunee Scientific Reports Record Sales for Second Quarter
3. Kewaunee Scientific Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
4. Kewaunee Scientific Reports Significantly Improved Results for Fourth Quarter
5. Blue Belt Technologies Announces Formation of Hip Scientific Advisory Board for Development of Next NavioPFS Application for Femoroacetabular Impingement
6. Afraxis Appoints Carmine Stengone President and Chief Executive Officer, and Christopher Rex, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
7. SkelRegen Welcomes Director of Scientific Affairs to Management Team
8. MDA Scientific Conference To Focus On Therapy Development For Neuromuscular Diseases
9. What Will Thermo Fisher Scientific and Life Technologies $14 billion Merger hold for the Top Ten Suppliers of Synthetic Biology Technology and DNA Sequencing Landscape?
10. Kinex Pharmaceuticals Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. David Hangauer, named the American Cancer Societys 2013 Honoree for its Cuisine for a Cure event
11. Igenica Appoints Thi-Sau Migone, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer