NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KERX) today announced that Ron Bentsur , the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Citigroup 2013 Global Healthcare Conference, being held February 25-27, 2013, in New York City. Mr. Bentsur's presentation is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, February 27th, at 2:15 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of Mr. Bentsur's presentation will be accessible from the Investor Information page of the Company's Website at http://investors.keryx.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available following the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals is focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of renal disease. Keryx is developing Zerenex (ferric citrate), an oral, ferric iron-based compound that has the capacity to bind to phosphate and form non-absorbable complexes. Zerenex has completed a U.S.-based Phase 3 clinical program for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia (elevated phosphate levels) in patients with end-stage renal disease, conducted pursuant to a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA, and Keryx expects to submit an NDA with the FDA and a MAA with the EMA in the second quarter of 2013. Zerenex is also in Phase 2 development in the U.S. for the management of phosphorus and iron deficiency in anemic patients with Stage 3 to 5 non-dialysis dependent chronic kidney disease. In addition, Keryx's Japanese partner, Japan Tobacco Inc. and Torii Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has filed its New Drug Application for marketing approval of ferric citrate in <
SOURCE Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
2. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces $55 Million Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
3. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Host Conference Call on Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
4. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Host Conference Call on Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
5. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Upcoming Poster Presentation of Zerenex™ (ferric citrate) at the 49th ERA-EDTA Congress
6. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
7. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Host Conference Call on First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
8. Biopharmaceutical Industry Veterans Join Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Board of Directors
9. Alder Biopharmaceuticals Receives $3.5 Million Milestone Payment from Bristol-Myers Squibb for Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Trial of ALD518/BMS-945429 in Crohns Disease
10. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Announces Clinical Hold of Clinical Trials Evaluating IB1001 for the Treatment and Prevention of Bleeding in Hemophilia B
11. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Reports Positive Interim Results from the Accur8 Phase 2/3 Study of OBI-1 in Acquired Hemophilia A at WFH 2012 World Congress