If you are a Current J&J Shareholder, your rights may be affected by the Settlement. You may obtain a copy of the full printed Notice of Proposed Settlement of Derivative Actions, Final Settlement Hearing, and Right to Appear (the "Notice") at http://www.investor.jnj.com/investor-relations.cfm, along with a copy of the Stipulation of Settlement and Exhibits A and B thereto, which set forth the corporate governance reforms implemented as consideration for the Settlement or in part in response to the prosecution of the Actions. You also may obtain copies of the documents by writing to Kristen Seeger, Sidley Austin LLP, 1 S. Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60603.
Any objections to the proposed Settlement or Plaintiffs' Counsel's application for attorneys' fees and reimbursement of expenses must be filed with the Court and delivered to Plaintiffs' Counsel and counsel for the Defendants such that they are received no later than September 14, 2012, in accordance with the instructions and at the addresses set forth in the Notice. Any Current J&J Shareholder who fails to object or otherwise request to be heard in the manner prescribed in the Notice will be deemed to have waived such objection and shall forever be foreclosed from: (i) making any objections to the fairness, adequacy or reasonableness of the Settlement, or (ii) making any objections to the fairness and reasonableness of the P
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. GHX CEO Bruce Johnson Recognized as Ernst & Young Rocky Mountain Region Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
2. Johnson & Johnson to Host Analyst Conference Call on Second-Quarter Results
3. N.J. Woman Sues Johnson & Johnsons Ethicon Unit Over Vaginal Mesh Injuries, Says The Lanier Law Firm
4. Johnson & Johnson Expects to Incur Special Charge in Second Quarter for Previously Disclosed Legal Matters
5. Johnson & Johnson (China) Investment Ltd. Acquires Guangzhou Bioseal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
6. 50% of U.S. News & World Reports "Best Hospitals" for Cardiology & Heart Surgery Making the SynCardia Total Artificial Heart Part of Their Toolbox
7. International Drug & Explosives Detection Company Identa Corp to Dispatch First Order to Drug Store Chain
8. Somnetics Pioneering CPAP Device Receives the 2012 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Differentiation Excellence
9. Berkery Noyes Releases First Half 2012 M&A Report For the Healthcare/Pharma Information and Technology Industry
10. Physician-Patient Alliance for Health & Safety Announces New Expert Checklist for Facilitating Safety of Hospital-Based Intravenous Patient-Controlled Analgesia Pumps
11. Frost & Sullivan 2012 New Product Innovation in Bioanalytics Awarded to Protea Biosciences