NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Former Merck executive, John Daly, recently founded CTW with two primary missions.
The first is to offer pharmaceutical industry consulting services to corporations such as IMS Health. Providing strategy for next-generation commercialization solutions focused on integrated and accountable care emerging stakeholders and next-generation sales excellence solutions for the new pharma environment.
In addition, CTW's front-line leadership and coaching mission is to ensure their clients identify and cultivate engaging leadership. Through customer centric coaching, CTW clients empower culture, fuel innovation and the full realization of their vision.
"A great business model, people, commercial opportunity and a defined vision is not enough. Investing in and putting your people first means having purposeful, strategic and effective front-line leaders." said Daly. CTW's Customer Centric Coaching model ingrains four core coaching principles that enable sales leaders to identify, leverage and build upon what motivates individual sales professionals.
Daly's previous employment as director of commercial operations and regional sales director at Schering Plough / Merck has allowed him to fuel hundreds of millions in sales by directing multiple regions and teams in brand sales to primary care, multispecialty, integrated physician groups, and managed care organizations. Daly has also strengthened and led innovative healthcare partnerships, solutions and quality outcome-focused strategies.
To learn more about John
SOURCE CTW consulting
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Gen-Probe Withdraws from Previously Announced Investor Presentations
2. Genesis Biopharma Announces Termination of Previously Announced Proposed Public Offering
3. Johnson & Johnson Expects to Incur Special Charge in Second Quarter for Previously Disclosed Legal Matters
4. Statement from Mary Vogt, President of Home Access Health Corporation, manufacturer of the Home Access HIV-1 test system, the only over-the-counter HIV test previously approved by the FDA for at-home use.
5. PDI, Inc. Announces Client FDA Product Approval Related to Previously Disclosed Contract
6. Bausch + Lomb Announces Extension of Early Tender Date for Its Previously Announced Tender Offer for Its 9 7/8% Senior Notes due 2015 (CUSIP Nos. 071707AN3, U07190AA6 and 071707AP8)
7. Bausch + Lomb Announces Final Results for Its Previously Announced Tender Offer for Its 9 7/8% Senior Notes due 2015 (CUSIP Nos. 071707AN3, U07190AA6 and 071707AP8)
8. Medical Alarm Provides Investor Update -- Company Surpassing Previous Record Order Levels as Consumer Interest Accelerates
9. Assisted Reproduction: New Technology Identifies Previously Unknown Predictors of Embryo Viability
10. Volcano Announces Previous St. Jude Medical Products Infringe Volcano Patent and Jury Verdicts in Patent Trials with St. Jude Medical
11. Hemodialysis Patient Share for Sanofis Ferrlecit Increased Significantly in the First Quarter of 2013 Compared to the Previous Quarter