DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. EST/9:30 p.m. GMT. During the call, company management will provide a business and financial update and review its 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results.
A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investors & Media section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. Please connect to the website prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast.
Investors may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 800-920-8624 in the U.S., or +1 617-597-5430 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 75109778.
A replay of the conference call will be available through March 5, 2013 by dialing +1 888-286-8010 in the U.S., or +1 617-801-6888 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 53780559.
An archived version of the webcast will be available for at least one week on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain and psychiatry. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem® (sodium oxybate) oral solution, Erwinaze® (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt
SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Hold First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call on Wednesday, May 9, 2012
2. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Healthcare Conference
3. Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals (HRID) Contracts with U.S. Manufacturer to Produce New Female Supplement
4. BioElectronics Survey Indicates a Five-Fold Superior Pain Relief Compared to OTC Pharmaceuticals
5. Icahn Issues Statement Regarding Amylin Pharmaceuticals
6. Almost 50 Percent of the Glaucoma Patient Population Remains Untreated, Signifying a Vast Market for Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals, Finds Frost & Sullivan
7. Omthera Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Phase 3 EVOLVE Study
8. Onyx Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Advisory Committee to Review Carfilzomib for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
9. Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call On May 8, 2012
10. Inovio Pharmaceuticals Granted U.S. Patent Protection for Synthetic Vaccine for Cervical Dysplasia and Cancer
11. Avanir Pharmaceuticals To Present at Three Conferences In May