About Vertex and VX-135
To find out more about Vertex and VX-135 please visit www.vrtx.com.
(This press release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The reader is cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations of future events. If underlying assumptions prove inaccurate or unknown risks or uncertainties materialize, actual results could vary materially from the expectations and projections of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and/or Johnson & Johnson. Risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general industry conditions and competition; economic factors, such as interest rate and currency exchange rate fluctuations; technological advances, new products and patents attained by competitors; challenges inherent in new product development, including obtaining regulatory approvals; challenges to patents or other intellectual property rights; changes in behavior and spending patterns or financial distress of purchasers of health care products and services; changes to governmental laws and regulations and domestic and foreign health care reforms; trends toward health care cost containment; and increased scrutiny of the health care industry by government agencies. A further list and description of these risks, uncertainties and other factors can be found in Exhibit 99 of Johnson & Johnson's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2012. Copies of this Form 10-K, as well as subsequent filings, are available online
SOURCE Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. West Announces Agreement with Janssen Biotech to Develop and Commercialize a New Self-injection Technology
2. Janssen Biotech Announces Global License and Development Agreement for Investigational Anti-Cancer Agent Daratumumab
3. Janssen Announces Initiation Of Phase 3 Development Program For Sirukumab In Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Janssen Research & Development Submits New Drug Application to U.S. FDA for Canagliflozin to Treat Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
5. Janssen Research & Development Submits XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) to U.S. FDA for the Treatment and Prevention of Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism
6. Anthera Announces the Phase 2b PEARL-SC Data Has Been Accepted as a Late Breaking Poster Presentation at the ACR/ARHP 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting
7. Watson Announces Global Generics Management Team
8. Watson Announces New Name -- Actavis -- for Global Operations
9. BioMed Realty Announces 93,000 Square Foot Lease Expansion And Extension With Ironwood Pharmaceuticals At 301 Binney Street
10. Abaxis Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Abbott
11. Thesan Pharmaceuticals Announces Series A Funding Co-Led By Novo Ventures And Novartis Venture Funds