LAS VEGAS, Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The largest medical robotic conference will convene Jan. 13-16, 2011 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
It will bring together world leaders in robotic surgery and alternative therapies for benign and malignant diseases of the prostate.
Hosted by the Henry Ford Vattikuti Urology Institute and the Vattikuti Foundation, the four-day International Robotic Urology Symposium 2011 will showcase experts in robotic surgery who will share their strategies, results and best practices with robotic techniques.
Lectures and plenary sessions will cover bladder, kidney, prostate and pediatrics, as well as alternative therapies to treat patients with benign and malignant prostate cancer.
Also included is the Alumni Session highlighting how people have progressed in their careers and have started their own robotics programs.
Live surgeries, transmitted from hospitals in the United States, India and South Korea, will be shown all four days of the symposium. The surgeries, both live 3D and 2D, will allow the attendees to observe differences in technique.
The surgeries include:
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Robotic Adrenalectomy
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- Robotic Single Port
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Robotic Nephro-ureterectomy
- Pediatric Robotic Procedure
This program is designed for urologists, pediatric urologists, female urologists, residents, fellows, hospital administrators, physician assistants, nurse practitioners as well as operating room managers, technicians and nurses.
- How to Make Robotic Programs Efficient and Cost-Effective
- What is New in Radical Cystectomy?
- What is New in Robotic Technology?
- Functional Limitations of Anatomical Neuronal Preservation During Radical Prostatectomy
- Competing Techniques of Robotic Urinary Diversion
- My Prostate Cancer: A Urologist's Account of His Own Experience
- Technique Modifications that Impact the Return of Urinary Continence After Radical Prostatectomies
- Molecular Predictors for Behavior of Early Prostate Cancer
- Suprapubic Tube After RALP; Should We?
- Minimally Invasive and Focal Therapies for Prostatic Diseases
- Early Prostate Cancer - The Dilemma
- Unusual Urologic Applications of Robotic Surgery
For registration and program agenda, go to www.henryford.com/IRUS
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Henry Ford Health System|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. Tengion Presents New Data Demonstrating Functional Regeneration in a Diabetic Chronic Kidney Failure Model at the International Society for Cellular Therapy2
. Mindray Medical to Exhibit New Products at 64th China International Medical Equipment Fair3
. PAREXEL International to Present at William Blair Emerging Growth Stock Conference4
. Webmedx and NLP International Team to Bring Natural Language Processing Software to Medical Transcription5
. MedWOW International Medical Equipment Platform Adds Seller Ministores6
. Results From Argos Therapeutics Arcelis™ Immunotherapy Phase 2 Study for Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Accepted for Poster Presentation at Ninth International Kidney Cancer Symposium7
. Elsevier Launches International Journal of Surgery Case Reports8
. Chemspec International Limited Announces Share Repurchase Program9
. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at UBS Global Life Sciences Conference10
. GBS/CIDP Foundation to Hold 11th International Symposium11
. Sono-Tek Presents at the 15th International Coating Science and Technology Symposium (ISCST, St. Paul, MN)