JERUSALEM, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IDenta Corp. (OTC Pink: IDTA) CEO Yaacov Shoham today announced the following updates regarding the new IDenta Sniffer.
1. We have received the provisional patent for it. It is EFS ID 13788673
2. WE HAVE FINISHED THE PROTOTYPE- it is working perfectly.
3. The prototype was shown and performed in the last 3 weeks before different Homeland Security agencies in Israel and from other countries: UK, France, Kenya (the Kenyan people participated last week at A SECURITY convention in Israel). The reaction from the different agencies was very positive, actually from one of the Israeli organizations we have already received an order for 7 devices. We are developing a special marketing program with marketing materials for the new device to be used in the different markets and countries.
4. IDenta will start to deliver the new Sniffer in the first quarter of 2013. The Sniffer will include all kind of detectors for illicit drugs, precursor and explosives. The Sniffer will be in a specially designed professional case which will include all of the materials needed to make the device very user friendly.
5. IDenta's business plan projects sales in the next 3 years (2013-2015) of approximately 10,000 cases with the new Sniffer. Each Sniffer with the different detectors included will cost between 4000-5000 usd.
6. This new Sniffer is a major breakthrough in the large field of detection and identifying suspected substances (illicit drugs, precursors and explosives).
The new Sniffer will be effective in use in airports, ports, borders, by customs, any police and intelligence agency, highway patrol, coast guard, military, etc.
7. The IDenta Sniffer is very easy to use, with very high reliability and gives immediate on-the-spot results. The new Sniffer is able to collect suspected substances from any possible surface: table, clothes, hand, car, luggage, etc. It has no limitatio
|SOURCE IDenta Corp.|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved