Added Robert Sexauer , EVP of Clinical Development at IntelliCell; "We are very pleased to announce the claim of allowances in our US patent utilizing ultrasonic sound waves, used safely medically for decades in multiple diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, to enhance our goals in Regenerative Medicine. The IntelliSonics™ process, developed by IntelliCell, of producing minimally manipulated therapeutically active regenerative autologous (your own) cells may make very important contributions in treating a number of disease states where no cures are available today. We look forward to working with groups of multi-disciplinary clinicians using this promising technology."
About IntelliCell BioSciences
IntelliCell BioSciences is a Regenerative Medicine company developing novel technologies that address the regenerative, curative and preventative conditions of disease states with high unmet clinical needs. The Company has several patent-pending applications including an industry unique method of obtaining autologous stromal vascular fraction cells (SVF) from the vasculature surrounding adipose tissue containing adult stem cells and a robust population of regenerative healing cells. The Company is also pioneering the development of autologous and allogeneic cells from living and non-living tissue donors for research purposes. IntelliCell is planning a series of in-human clinical studies with top tier universities for the treatment of osteoarthritis, multiple sclerosis, lower limb ischemic wounds, and gum regeneration in the oral cavity as well as medical aesthetics. The Company has developed a first in class cGTP cellular processing facility in New York City'/>"/>
SOURCE IntelliCell BioSciences, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. IntelliCell BioSciences Announces FDA Registration for its Cell Processing Facility
2. IntelliCell BioSciences Files Patent Application for a New Mechanical Method to Separate Stromal Vascular Fraction from the Blood Vessels in Adipose Tissue
3. IntelliCell Announces Dr. Arnold I. Caplan Joins Scientific Advisory Board
4. Regado Biosciences, Inc. to Present at the Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, NY
5. Pressure BioSciences Announces Conversion of All Remaining Series E Convertible Preferred Stock by Ironridge BioPharma
6. Neurocrine Biosciences To Present At Deutsche Banks 2012 dbAccess BioFEST
7. Sangamo BioSciences to Webcast Analyst Briefing on Thursday, December 6, 2012
8. Pressure BioSciences Partners with Constant Systems to Significantly Expand Product Offerings and International Distribution
9. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Provide Business Update
10. Amarantus BioSciences Appoints Dr. Robert J. Zimmerman as Product Development Advisor
11. 3-V Biosciences Presents Positive Preclinical Data on HCV Product Candidates Targeting FASN at the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease Annual Meeting 2012