NEW YORK, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Target Health Inc. and LifeOnKey, Inc. today announced they have joined forces to offer an innovative, web-based information platform that will allow the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device industries to optimize clinical trials, help researchers capture, analyze and assess trial data more efficiently, and bring innovative new medicines and devices to patients.
Through its partnership with LifeOnKey, Target Health can provide health care companies with an electronic clinical trial record that can manage and monitor the care of clinical trial patients from Phase I through Phase IV post-marketing surveillance.
By combining Target Health's clinical trial software with LifeOnKey's electronic health records (EHRs), the partnership will give clinicians online access to the most recent medical information for their clinical trial patients, allowing them to efficiently track critical information – from side effects to health improvements, while maintaining the integrity of the clinical trial data. Meanwhile, patients will gain the ability to follow the progress of the clinical trial through their own patient health record.
"We are very enthusiastic about building a comprehensive solution that integrates clinical trial software and EHRs – the first offering of its kind for this industry," said Target Health President Dr. Jules Mitchel. "This partnership leverages the deep expertise with clinical trials and information systems within both companies to enhance the efficiency of the drug, biologic and device development process."
"This partnership clearly highlights the ultimate promise of health information technology," said Dr. Linda Har
SOURCE Target Health Inc.; LifeOnKey, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Havels Incorporated Announces the Release of Four New Innovative Ultrasound Needles
2. US Patent Allowed for Spring Action That Separates Protectus Innovative Safety Syringe From All Others
3. OvaGene Oncology Opens New Innovative Gynecologic Cancer Laboratory and Research Facility
4. PolyTouch Medical Ltd. Receives FDA Clearance to Commercialize PatchAssist(TM) - an Innovative Surgical Instrument Intended to Facilitate the Delivery of Soft Tissue Prosthetics During the Laparoscopic Repair of Soft Tissue Defects
5. Kendle Advances Early Stage Drug Development with ElMindAs Innovative Brain Network Activation Technology
6. Seventh Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference Features Innovative Applications of Remote Monitoring, Home Telehealth, mHealth, Social Media and eHealth to Manage Diseases and Promote Wellness
7. Tibotec Therapeutics Debuts Innovative Web Portal for HIV/AIDS Front-Line Service Providers
8. DNA Medicine Institute Receives $100,000 Grand Challenges Explorations Grant for Innovative Global Health Research
9. Henry Schein Announces the Launch of Innovative Henry Schein ConnectHealth(TM) Collaborative
10. I3, the Developer of Innovative Infusion Therapy Solutions, to Present at Medtech Insight In3 Conference in Las Vegas, March 4-5, 2010
11. Innovative University of Cincinnati Program Trains Next Generation of Pharmaceutical Professionals