CRANBURY, N.J., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPHS) today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will take place on Friday, May 17, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Jamesburg, New Jersey. The record date for the stockholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been fixed as the close of business on April 8, 2013.
Innophos will send a definitive proxy statement to stockholders of record, which will contain important information about the meeting and the matters to be considered. Stockholders are urged to read the proxy statement when it becomes available.
About Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Innophos is a leading international producer of performance-critical and nutritional specialty ingredients, with applications in food, beverage, dietary supplements, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. Innophos combines more than a century of experience in specialty phosphate manufacturing with a growing capability in a broad range of other specialty ingredients to supply a product range produced to stringent regulatory manufacturing standards and the quality demanded by customers worldwide. Innophos is continually developing new and innovative specialty ingredients addressing specific customer applications and supports these high-value products with industry-leading technical service. Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations in Nashville, TN; Chicago Heights, IL; Chicago (Waterway), IL; Geismar, LA; Ogden, UT; North Salt Lake, UT; Paterson, NJ; Green Pond, SC; Por
SOURCE Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
2. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Schedules Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
3. Innophos To Present At 2012 KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference
4. Buoyed by Forecasts, Where 2013 Leads - Research Report on ResMed Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Waters Corporation, Covidien PLC, and Medtronic, Inc.
5. Organovo Holdings, Inc. announces redemption of 2.9 million outstanding warrants
6. Free Research Report on Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings, Sony Corp., Cyberonics, Inc., Olin Corp. and Deluxe Corp.
7. Market Boosted by Strong Tech Earnings: Bank of America Corp., MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc., Swingplane Ventures Inc., World Moto, Inc., Organovo Holdings, Inc.
8. Zacks Sell List Highlights: J.C. Penney, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, The New York Times and Jazz Pharmaceuticals
9. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
10. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
11. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results