CRANBURY, N.J., Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: "IPHS") today announced that Randy Gress, Chief Executive Officer, will address the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference, in New York City, on August 15, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern Time).
To access a live or replay webcast of the event, please visit Investor Relations Events at www.innophos.com. The replay will be available until November 12, 2013.
About Innophos Holdings, Inc.Innophos is a leading international producer of performance-critical and nutritional specialty ingredients, with applications in food, beverage, dietary supplements, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. Innophos combines more than a century of experience in specialty phosphate manufacturing with a growing capability in a broad range of other specialty ingredients to supply a product range produced to stringent regulatory manufacturing standards and the quality demanded by customers worldwide. Innophos is continually developing new and innovative specialty ingredients addressing specific customer applications and supports these high-value products with industry-leading technical service. Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations in Nashville, TN; Chicago Heights, IL; Chicago (Waterway), IL; Geismar, LA; Ogden, UT; North Salt Lake, UT; Paterson, NJ; Green Pond, SC; Port Maitland, ON (Canada); Taicang (China); Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz and San Jose<
SOURCE Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
2. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
3. Innophos CFO To Present At 2013 Sidoti Emerging Growth Conference
4. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Announces Annual Meeting
5. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
6. Innophos Holdings, Inc. Schedules Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
7. Innophos To Present At 2012 KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference
8. MEI Pharma CEO To Present At Wedbush Life Sciences Management Access Conference
9. Grant & Eisenhofer Represents Whistleblowers in Justice Dept. $257 Million Civil Settlement with Wyeth over Unlawful Marketing of Rapamune
10. HemoShear Co-Founder Presents Recommendations for Funding of Breakthrough Technologies to U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Engineering and Technology
11. MGC Diagnostics Corporation to Present at the Southern California Investor Conference on Thursday, August 8, 2013