ASHBURN, Va., Sept. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Innocoll, Inc., a privately-held specialty pharmaceutical company, announced the following status and progress updates regarding its clinical development programs and specialty pharmaceutical operations:
- Three Investigational New Drug (IND) Applications already approved
- GENTAMICIN SURGICAL IMPLANT to commence two US phase 3 multi-centered
clinical trials for the prevention of surgical site infection.
- CollaRx(R) GENTAMICIN TOPICAL to commence a series of phase 2 clinical
trials for the treatment and prevention of infected diabetic foot
- BUPIVACAINE SURGICAL IMPLANT to commence a series of phase 2 clinical
trials for the management of post-operative pain in a variety of soft
tissue and orthopedic surgery models.
- First patient dosing in at least five different clinical trials (three
in phase 2 and two in phase 3) expected before the end of 2007.
- IND submission planned for CollaRx(R) BUPIVACAINE TOPICAL, a new product
opportunity for the management of painful chronic and acute wounds.
- US Launch of CollaGUARD(TM), an advanced wound care product developed by
Innocoll and its first to be launched in the US, is planned for the
fourth quarter 2007.
- European sales and marketing infrastructure sold to EUSA Pharma in
Commenting on the update, Dr. Michael Myers, President and CEO of
Innocoll Inc., said, "Our successes over the past few months have
established a solid platform on which to build the future growth of the
business. We are looking forward to the launch of our first product in the
US with CollaGUARD and are poised to commence the clinical development of
an exciting portfolio of late- stage pharmaceutical products. According to
recent market research performed by L.E.K. Consulting, these three products
between them have projected ann
|SOURCE Innocoll, Inc.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved