This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market categories – Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Compression Therapy, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Debridement Devices and Automated Suturing Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within nine market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the nine market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Wound Care Management market.
- Key players covered include Coloplast A/S, Covidien plc, SIGVARIS, Inc., ConvaTec Inc., Hollister Incorporated, BSN medical GmbH and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the India Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved