SAN DIEGO, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMMY), which is focused on the commercialization of compounded drug formulations utilizing the FDA 505(b)(2) drug development pathway, today announced CEO Mark L. Baum will present at the Southern California Investor Conference on August 8, 2013 at the Island Hotel in Newport Beach, CA. The Imprimis presentation is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT. in Room 2.
About Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMMY) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the commercial development of drug formulations utilizing the FDA 505(b)(2) drug development pathway. Through its exclusive strategic relationship with the largest compounding pharmacy organization in North America as well as through a growing network of commercial development relationships with pharmacists and physicians across the United States, Imprimis expects to use proprietary drug delivery technologies, proven drug formulations and proprietary market data to identify and pursue pharmaceutical development opportunities where there is a significant unmet medical need. Imprimis' most near term drug candidate, Impracor, is a Phase III product candidate that utilizes its patented Accudel topical cream formulation to deliver the active drug ketoprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), through the skin directly into the underlying tissues where the drug exerts its localized anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. For more information, visit http://imprimispharma.com/.
SOURCE Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Receives Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for its Phase III Clinical Trial Protocol; Phase III Clinical Trial to Begin in 3Q 2013
2. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Acquires Intellectual Property Assets from Buderer Drug Company
3. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present at the National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) Conference June 18th in New York City
4. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Announces Underwriter Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
5. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Out Licenses Its Proprietary IP to resolutionMD for Cosmeceutical Products
6. Imprimis Announces Key Leadership Appointments
7. Imprimis Announces Successful Results from its Pharmacokinetic Study for its Impracor Topical NSAID
8. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 1,840,000 Shares of Common Stock
9. Imprimis to Begin New Study of Its Topical Analgesic Drug
10. Imprimis Names Two Experts To Its Science And Regulatory Board
11. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Signs Agreement With DPT Labs For Clinical Supplies In Advance Of Planned Phase 3 Studies For Its Ketoprofen-Based Topical Anti-Inflammatory Drug