This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy - Defibrillators, Dual Chamber Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators and Single Chamber Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the implantable cardioverter defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, BIOTRONIK and Sorin Group.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the implantable cardioverter defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the implantable cardioverter defibrillators and cardiac resyn
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved