"Obviously one of the most important parts of having a great stay is sleeping well," said Victoria Wicks, general manager of Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown. "We're pleased to be able to offer our guests a unique amenity to help them get the best sleep possible."
The LectroFan is the highest-quality and easiest to use white noise and fan sound machine on the market. This solution will deliver the best quality of sleep as well as privacy for each individual guest room. Offering ten pure white noise and ten fan sounds, all unique, digitally synthesized and non-looping, the LectroFan allows for efficient sound masking technology, so regardless of outside noise, no hotel guest will be disturbed in their sleep. LectroFan is very intuitive. With just a press of a button guests can enjoy a good night's rest in peace and quiet regardless of any disruptive environment outside their room.
"We are excited to work with Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown to introduce the LectroFan white noise and fan sound machines," said Keith Washo, VP of Sales and Marketing at Adaptive Sound Technologies, Inc. "The hotel is a leader providing solutions and amenities that deliver great sleep and good customer experiences. We are happy to have the LectroFan in their guest rooms to provide a great sleep experience."
By partnering with ASTI, Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown shows a true dedication for their guests in providing unique and innovative amenities. By providing this innovative sleep solution, the LectroFan supports better sleep, in turn providing increased customer satisfaction, tranquility and ultimately the most enjoyable stay possible.
About Adaptive Sound Technologies, Inc. (ASTI)
ASTI, the leading supplier of sound machines, started in 2008 developing products that help people sleep soundly without the need of sleep aides or prescriptions. The company's goal, help people fall asleep and stay asleep naturally, has been the core of its innovation and product development. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley and backed by engineers with extensive backgrounds from some of the world's best tech companies, they have developed best-selling sound machines that redefine the science of sleep. With over 500 million people worldwide suffering from sleep disorders – spending an estimated $16 billion annually on treatment –the company is on a mission to serve this mass market.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hyatt-place-nashvilledowntown-and-adaptive-sound-technologies-partner-to-deliver-great-nights-sleep-300392899.html
|SOURCE Adaptive Sound Technologies, Inc. (ASTI)|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Four-Star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Former US Drug Czar, To Report "Drugs In The Workplace -- Understated National Crisis" At Teamsters Health & Benefits Forum Fri., Nov. 8, 10:30 AM At NYC Grand Hyatt
2. Avanzcare Quickly Becoming a Significant Player in MENA Healthcare and Well-placed for a Successful 2017
3. Dynatronics Announces Completion Of $975,000 Private Placement Led By Prettybrook Partners
4. Abdominal Surgical Robot Markets to Reach $12 Billion by 2022 - Increasing Use of Robots to Replace Open Surgery - Research and Markets
5. Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Announces $9.8 Million Private Placement of Units
6. Diplomat Named a National Standard Among Michigans Top Workplaces
7. Boehringer Ingelheim Awarded Perfect Score for Workplace Equality for the LGBT Community
8. Workplace Epidemic of Opioid Abuse Increases - Employer Call-to-Action Needed
9. Astellas Named a Best Place to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equality for Third Consecutive Year
10. Research and Markets - Global Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR) Market Forecasts to 2025 - Key Vendors are Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic & Neovasc
11. Neurotrope Completes Enrollment in its Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Bryostatin in Patients With Moderate to Severe Alzheimers Disease