Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 --
A Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding Hospira's goals, plans and strategy related to Hospira's global devices. Hospira cautions that these forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including adequate and sustained progress on the company's quality initiatives and device strategy that may cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, legal, technological, manufacturing supply, quality, modernizing and streamlining activities, and other factors that may affect Hospira's operations and may cause actual results to be materially different from expectations include the risks, uncertainties and factors discussed under the headings "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" in Hospira's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Forms 10-Q, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are incorporated by reference. Hospira undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to forward-looking statements as the result of subsequent events or developments.
SOURCE Hospira, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hospira Names Matthew R. Stober Senior Vice President of Operations
2. Hospira to Host Conference Call for First-Quarter 2013 Results
3. Hospira Announces Executive Changes
4. Hospira Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Results
5. Hospira to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
6. Hospira and Q Core Medical Sign International Distribution Agreement for Sapphire Infusion System
7. Hospira to Present at the J.P. Morgan 31st Annual Healthcare Conference Jan. 8, 2013
8. Hospira Reports Third-Quarter 2012 Results
9. Hospira to Acquire Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Manufacturing and R&D Facilities
10. Hospira Reports Second-Quarter 2012 Results
11. Hospira Expands Board of Directors With Election of Dennis M. Fenton