BEDFORD, Mass., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Hologic or the Company) (NASDAQ: HOLX), a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women, today announced plans to release its second quarter fiscal 2013 operating results on Monday, May 6, 2013, after market close. In conjunction with the release, management will host a conference call on Monday, May 6, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern).
Interested participants may listen to the call by dialing 888-287-5532 or 719-325-2462 for international callers and referencing participant code 8475303 approximately 15 minutes prior to the call on May 6th. For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, a replay will be available one hour after the call ends through Friday, May 24, 2013, at 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 for international callers, access code 8475303.
The Company will also provide a live webcast of the call. Interested participants may access the webcast on the Company's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. A replay of the call will be archived on the Company's website and a PowerPoint presentation related to the conference call will be posted to the site after market close on Monday, May 6, 2013.
About Hologic, Inc.Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products. The Company operates four core business units focused on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical and skeletal health. With a comprehensive suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is committed to improving lives. The Company is headquartered in Massa
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hologic Announces Expiration of 6.25% Senior Notes Exchange Offer
2. Hologic Completes Sale of LIFECODES to Immucor
3. Hologic Announces Completion of Loan Repricing
4. Hologics 3D Mammography Technology to be the "New Standard of Care," According to Healthcare Research Firm KLAS
5. Hologic to Showcase Game-Changing Breast Tomosynthesis Technology and Other Product Innovations at the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna
6. Hologic Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Operating Results
7. Hologic to Showcase 3D Mammography and Other Recent Innovations in Healthcare at the 38th Arab Health Congress in Dubai
8. HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES TO ITS DIAGNOSTICS SEGMENT; INTEGRATION OF GEN-PROBE PROCEEDING AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
9. Hologic to Showcase Award Winning 3D Mammography and Other Advanced Imaging Technologies at RSNA 2012
10. Hologic Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2012 Operating Results
11. Hologic to Showcase Advancement Simplifying Removal of Large Intrauterine Pathology at AAGL