BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Hologic or the Company) (NASDAQ: HOLX), a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women, today announced the Company will host presentations for members of the investment community at the the 99th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) in Chicago, Illinois. For more information about RSNA, please visit RSNA 2013.
Hologic's investor meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 3, 2013, at McCormick Place from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) and will include presentations by members of Hologic's management team.
Interested participants are invited to listen to a live audio webcast of Hologic's presentation on the investor relations page of the Company's website at www.hologic.com/investor-overview. Additional call information also will be provided on the investor relations website closer to the event date. An archive of the presentation will be available for replay following the event.
About Hologic, Inc.:Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. The Company operates four core business units focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical and skeletal health. With a comprehensive suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is committed to improving lives. The Company is headquartered in Massachusetts
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hologic to Mark Start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month with NASDAQ Opening Bell Ceremony
2. Hologic to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
3. Hologic Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Operating Results
4. Hologic Announces Completion of Term Loan B Repricing
5. FDA Clears Hologics Single Energy Femur Exam to Visualize Features Associated with Developing Atypical Femur Fractures on a DXA Platform
6. FDA APPROVES APTIMA HPV ASSAY FOR USE ON HOLOGICS PANTHER SYSTEM
7. Hologic Appoints Jack W. Cumming President and Chief Executive Officer
8. Commercial Release of 3D (Breast Tomosynthesis) Biopsy Option Strengthens Hologics Position as Provider of the Nations Most Comprehensive Portfolio of Interventional Breast Health Solutions
9. Quest Diagnostics and Hologic Form Strategic Alliance to Improve Womens Health
10. Hologic riceve lapprovazione FDA per una nuova soluzione di mammografia 3D (tomosintesi al seno) a bassa dose per lo screening del tumore al seno
11. Hologic erhält FDA-Zulassung für eine neue niedrigdosierte 3D-Mammographie-Lösung (Brust-Tomosynthese) für Brustkrebs-Screening